Thursday, January 17, 2008



Hello, My name is Corey Ann Villicana. There is not a time in my life that I can 
remember not being interested in photography. As a child I watched those 
around me photographing and knew that when given the chance, I would do the 
same. I began taking photography classes at a young age and fell in love with 
the process of capturing otherwise lost moments within the lense of my camera.

Once becoming a mother to my little ones,my interest in photography took a 
more serious turn as I became determined to document their lives, each and 
every step of the way. Through this experience, I have become what I am today. I 
take a photojournalistic approach while photographing and strongly believe 
that some of the most genuine emotion evoked from a photograph is not always 
that which is planned, rather the moments that unfold naturally and in due 
time.


I am photographing to tell a story... Both of your life, 
and the lives of 
those who surround you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to cvillicanas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones